Sunday, June 28, 2009

"Brandon" house VS. "My" house

After a long and HOT weekend, Brandon and I fell in love with 2 different homes. We refer to them as the "Brandon" house and "My" house. Here are some pictures of Brandon's house...



Entry


Kitchen


"Wine" area, previous owners took the wine fridge with them, but since we don't drink we thought about putting a mini fridge in its place and filling it with kid drinks


Stairs in master bedroom that lead to retreat/loft area


Retreat/loft area


Back down to the master


loft/game room


laundry room (more cabinets on the other side)


Master bath/shower



Down fall for me, but Brandon is willing to "fix" it, the backyard


View of neighbor's yard, show that this one has potential (sorry about the screen)


Side yard


View from "hill" in the backyard


So that is "Brandon's" house, here is "My" house...


Kitchen


Side of Kitchen


Entry looking up


Stairs to the right

1 comments:

Alex said...

nice house.love it.byebye:)