Friday, September 18, 2009

WE DID IT!!!

Buying a home is STRESSFUL to say the least and buying a bank owned just added to it. After 2 1/2 months we signed our loan docs today! I really thought a few times that it wasn't going to happen and that we would have to start the process over and there were even a few times when I hoped that would happen, BUT it all worked out and we are HOMEOWNERS!!!

The appraisal added an extra surprise of an HOA and that has caused some drama and it has delayed the escrow part of signing (but that should be taken care of over the weekend) We have been packing for awhile now here (or I should say I have) and Tuesday is move day. I was in tears yesterday due to all the drama and now I'm am a bit giddy.

9 years and 3 kids Brandon and I are finally grown ups

0 comments: