Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brady's bedding

I had it all planed out for a girl and just like Brandon said I was counting my eggs before they hatched...BUT I'm completely okay with having another boy. Everyone and I mean everyone as soon as I or Brandon told them we were having a boy asked if I'm okay. I'm stoked that we are having a healthy baby and that is all that matters.

So onto the fun stuff, I haven't fallen in love with any bedding or anything for a boy and today finally I found one that I had seen almost a year ago and has been sold out since and guess what...today it was in stock so it was ordered!

For your viewing pleasures


FYI I'm not loving the quilt so I ordered the bumper and sheet only for right now, I'll eventually get the bedding skirt, curtains and changing pad cover which will give us a great starting point for the nursery

detail views
bumper


fitted sheet

0 comments: