Wednesday, June 18, 2008

When it rains it pours!

Brandon and I had gotten ourselves to a place that just seemed right. Not only is our marriage the strongest it has ever been but the kids are all doing great and we even got ourselves out of the crazy credit card debit and actually had a savings. Then it started raining! Our TV broke, family flew out to visit and they raised the fees for everything, gas is ridiculous, and school is just trying to mess with my head. They put me on academic probation (even though I pulled a 4.0 last semester) and said if I drop any of this semester classes I'll lose my financial aid, so my teacher goes ahead and does NOT put in the order for the book and we have to buy it out in town and that cost me $104. Just my luck once it finally gets in at school watch it only be $60 bucks or so. I don't think that I will even look because it will set me off.

Thankfully we have great family and friends that allow me to vent and bail us out. I want y'all to know that I would lose it if I didn't have y'all, so thank you for being there for us no matter what!

0 comments: