Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baseball (Ethan)

The kids have been playing baseball for about a month and have been having games every Saturday and either a Tuesday or Thursday. It has kept me busy cause you add in practice and homework time, I could scream! I had 2 days where I didn't have something scheduled on my calendar this month, 2 days!

Enough complaining here are some pictures from the boys games. I have already slacked on Ethan because in his league if we don't have a score keeper we forfeit the game, so guess who ended up doing it, yup ME!

Not the distance he was going for but it did the job


Run Ethan Run...


Whew, made it (Poor fella is so small compared to the other boys)


Ethan played pitcher (first half of the league is coach pitched) a line drive was hit his way and he stuck out his glove and caught the ball! First play of the season!


Making that play earned him the "Game Ball"

We're still working on the smile

0 comments: