Monday, February 15, 2010

another option

Last night I couldn't sleep because I was trying to picture the nursery complete and I couldn't see it with the ABC's and 123's and their size working out, so I searched some more and this is what I'm thinking about now...the ABC's (which is a 20x20) will still go over the dresser/changing table combo, and than these cute art work will go over the daybed (the 2 outside ones are 6x6 and the yellow stacking one will be 8x10)




and than over his crib will be 8" letters to spell out his name (whatever that might be, I'm not liking Brady at the moment anymore...I warned y'all that I'm fickle!)

2 comments:

Cindi G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindi G said...

Cindi G said...
You are going to get mixed reviews. The guys BMX and the gals Stacking. Hummmm, they both look good. (He will learn math with stacking 1+1=2) Good Luck, Luvya