Sunday, February 14, 2010

NURSERY

We finished painting the nursery today and I'm LOVING how it is turning out! Somehow I missed placed my camera so these are photos taken from my phone...atleast it gives you an idea






since I didn't buy a theme bedding set I have been searching the Internet high and low trying to find art work to hang in the nursery and these are the ones that I have fallen in love with and plan to order asap

this is a 20x20 canvas that will hang over the dresser/changing table combo we have


I really like this but not sure about the blue background so it's in the maybe list



this is the piece that started it all...


and this will pair with the giraffe but I haven't decided what color yet



they also offer birth prints which I can't wait to order!

1 comments:

Cindi G said...

I knew it!! you are so good at design. It is going to look fabulous!!!!!