Thursday, March 11, 2010

A post not about the baby, being pregnant or nursery...WOW!

But it is a typical topic on here...SCHOOL! Sorry, but I've learned that it is better to just get it out and move on with life =) Soooo here it is,

I have been trying to transfer colleges to the one out here Menifee since our offer was expected (last July-August time frame)! I didn't hear ANYTHING from them till October but with all the closing delays no biggie. I finished up my last semester at San Diego and thought that I would be good to transfer for atleast the fall semester, but nope! For whatever reasons not all my paper work didn't come through on time so I did ANOTHER semester in San Diego while living up north an hour!

So come spring semester (Jan) I have called, gone in, and talked to every last person that could help me I thought okay now I'm good, but again NOPE! This time around I didn't get a registration appt! But with Brandon deploying and me being pregnant I thought whatever I'll take a semester off, so that's what I'm doing now. Here's the kicker, for whatever reason I got a grant for $4000 that I didn't know about and now wont be getting since I'm not in school...bummer...who doesn't love getting paid to go to school?

So I decided that I'm done with the waiting game with this school and I have already started calling everyone up there to make sure that I will have everything in line so come fall semester I will be back in school and (fingers crossed) getting another grant!

0 comments: