Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yay!

The amazing grandparents that my children have went in on a rocker for the new baby and I couldn't be more grateful, excited and so giddy! I had the first 3 while I was still young and never really had to go through what I have with this pregnancy.

So after years of trying we are down to the last 6 weeks before delivery and I can't wait to hold the lil man and rock him in his nursery. The rocker will be coming in any day now and I've just about finished up the nursery (I decided to repaint it...crazy I know but it was giving me nightmares!)

Here's a sneak peek at the rocker and hopefully by next week I'll be able to post pictures with the final result of the room put together with a lot of love from everyone!

3 comments:

tipfreefootball said...

http://10dogbreeds.blogspot.com

Cindi G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindi G said...

Grandma got to use this rocker with Lil Brayden, and it was fantastic!!