Monday, December 22, 2008

Fall semester 2008

This past semester was a test of my dedication to my education! I have been through the ringer and back with my English teacher and he had to go and run his mouth even on my last paper. He had the balls to tell me that online classes are not for me, little does he know that I've been doing online for the past 4 semester and have been on honor roll every semesters! There are not any clean kind words I can say about this man so I'm taking my C and I'm never going to think about him again!

Luckily I pulled an A in math so my overall GPA is still a 3.5! I'm a bit worried having gone through what I have and I'm about to go into a semester of 16 credits, it's only 4 classes, but math is no joke, biology and chemistry not my cup of tea, and sociology I actually think will be interesting.

I'm so glad that I have a 4 week break and then back to the good ole' books, also this will be my last semester with Milie since she will be transferring to WA, at least that is their plan (they haven't gotten orders) and I don't want them too ;-)! I have come up with a better study plan and have higher goals for this next semester, wish me luck!

0 comments: