Saturday, December 27, 2008

First Amendment


Freedom of Speech!

I come from a family of open minded, speak at will individuals but I've learned to filter what I say to not hurt any one's feelings. I use my blog to respectfully say what I have to say and vent when needed.

Everyone knows if your in one of my pictures or with me on a day where something happens that I feel is blog worthy then I do just that.

I do not apologize for who I am or for what I stand for. This trip has taught me a lot about my family and how thankful I am that we are the type of people we are. I have truly learned that there is a reason for everything and I'm very happy and content with my life in San Diego and grateful for a husband who busts his ass at work so I'm able to go to school full time and take care of the children.

When it comes to family and military life there is a bond between other military families that fills the void and I couldn't have better friends to help me through the tough and happy times.

Point in being I'm ever so thankful that MY husband fights for MY right to freedom of everything!

0 comments: