Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank you for Smoking


We are on vacation in Texas for the holidays and yesterday we went out to lunch with Brandon's Grandma Darlene, mom Cindy, sister Alli and her family. We went to a Mexican restaurant and I saw smoke rising and I figured it was from the fajitas, but Amya asks me why are they smoking? I tell her there is noway anyone is smoking INSIDE right where we are eating, but sure enough she was right!

Come to find out it is still legal here in no mans land Corsicana, Texas to smoke inside! I find it absolutely disgusting! Who wants to eat their meal in a room filled with smoke? Also what got me was that they only sit large parties on the smoking side since it is the only area large enough. When its a large party chances are there will be children in the group, why sit them in that crap?

I try my best to not complain about others smoking since I walk away or I try to avoid it at all cost, but lately it seems to be everywhere I am! I have lost at least a couple years off my life due to second hand smoke, so Thank you for smoking...NOT!

This was the table right next to this little man...


cousin Adian


yes Aunt Alli and Uncle Jimmy submitted to the freezing weather and smoked inside

0 comments: