Friday, January 2, 2009

Clarification


When I posted the entry about the smoking inside restaurants it was not a stab at the town we were staying in, it was clearly at the action of grown adults choosing to smoke inside around children.

I want to make my point very clear that Branodn and I do not dislike Corsicana, Texas! Some people are made for country living Brandon and I are not. And regardless of whatever town we are in Brandon always makes jokes to calling Corsicana Redneck hell to calling San Diego communist California and even calling paradise Hawaii the armpit of the pacific! That's Brandon, everyone knows to not take him serious and the best response to it is to throw it right back at him. Milie has mastered this task and I can just sit there for however long it goes on and listen to them go back and forth.

My intentions where to never hurt anyone's feelings, but I strongly feel that it is disgusting that grown adults think about there urges over the well being of children. Southern hospitality is no joke in Texas, there are not many places one can go and respect is still a value upheld, my point was where is the value of well being?

I'm sorry if I came across of offending a town because of their laws, I did not mean to. Regardless if its in a small town, huge city, or someones personal car they should not be smoking in front of children! That's my point and I'm sticking to it ;-)

0 comments: