Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Round 3

When Hannah found out that little miss Hailey was coming along we came up with a game plan so that it wasn't going to be the end of the world. I registered her with fafsa, got her a pin, filled out the financial aid and applied to Clark on her behalf.


This little devil deserves a mommy with a good education, right?

Those eyes and curls makes me want to go home and steal her (know that I would NEVER break the law) but come on she's a cute baby!

Levi on the other hand decided to take a break after high school and work full time and save up some money. After a long overdue break and hearing mom and I repetitively ask when is he going to college he asked me to do the same for him. So once again I filled out fafsa, got him a pin, did the financial aid and applied to Clark on his behalf.


I felt the need to put up a cute one of him too!

Today, my older brother Jeremy calls me and he unfortunately has been dealt a hard blow thanks to the recession and was laid off! Knowing that is might happened he went out and got himself a second job and is still able to provide for his family. Not liking his options right now he has decided to go to school as well. So for the third time I got him a pin, applied for financial aid and to Clark on his behalf.

With all this education blogging I came across my graduation pictures and I'm not sure what to say. For a good laugh I decided t post them, have fun!


First of all, I could pass for a ghost and my goodness look at those nails!!!! (I was going through my Mary J Blige phase)


This is what happens when you have a mother that never teaches you how to apply makeup (didn't start wearing it till after high school!)

Now I'm going to go sit in the corner and ponder if my mother really loved me. What mother lets her child go out like that especially on their graduation!

0 comments: