Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's that time again...


Tomorrow I'm back in school for another fun 16 weeks! This winter break flew by, with Brandon actually being in for Christmas and being able to go to Texas was a miracle in itself.

Reality has hit back hard; I have to go to campus this semester and I'm not really looking forward to it but I'm not willing to self teach myself Biology and Chemistry! Thankful I got into Math and Sociology online. Just those four class are 16 credits and of course Brandon is out to sea to miss in all the joys of the first week of class.

I'm not looking forward to the parking; my campus has been doing a remodel of the parking forever and they still are not finished! Let's just hope that tonight my sleeping pills actually do their job and I get a full nights of rest.

0 comments: