Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 1

Brandon has a week of leave and I'm excited to see what we'll get done with the house. Quick catch up to where we are, as soon as we moved in we painted the family room and kitchen and set those rooms up. Come to find out it needs a second coat and I didn't LOVE the paint color so I lost all motivation, plus Brandon was leaving for sea so not much as been finished.

The unfinished house is making me depressed and with Brandon's up coming deployment and knowing I will deliver while he is gone, it's just not a good situation. So we are planing on taking care of much of this problem this week (minus time for the Cowboy game and Christmas) I'll post pictures of our accomplishments (fingers crossed there are some!).

Today's goal...prime the kids rooms, I would say paint but the boys haven't nailed down how they want to do their rooms and since we don't know what we are having it would be pointless to paint the nursery...wish us luck!

0 comments: