Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 2

Today is starting out a bit slower than I hoped but I woke up feeling like someone needed to take a pin needle to my head so it can pop and I can't stop sneezing!!! Sneezing is not only annoying but also painful! My poor pregnant body is already taking a beating but to have my ovaries feel like they are going to explode with each sneeze (TMI, but I wanted to explain to the best of my ability ;))It just needs to STOP!

Enough complaining onto our goal...the game room! Pics to come

P.S. after a night of drying Ethan's room looks much better than I thought it would and only parts of each wall (top 2 feet) need another coat and not everywhere like I thought would have to be repainted

1 comments:

Alex said...

Wow.That sucks.Have fun.lol!!!Oh and congratulations on the baby.