Friday, December 28, 2007

What's going on...

Today is the day that I’m finally going to write the letter to the San Diego Parking Idiots! I really don’t want to, but I am going to suck it up and just write the darn thing, even though I feel I shouldn’t have to explain myself AGAIN!

Other than that drama, Brandon is in port! Woohoo! Even though it is on the other side of the world at least we get to finally talk to him, it has been a few weeks without any communication. I told him about this blog, maybe if I can get him in a good mood I can even get him to post a hello to y’all!

I’m taking a 4 week speed course during the break between semesters and I already had to start writing my first paper. I really wished I would have had at least a few days off. I’m going to try to reschedule my classes again so I’m able to take the summer off. But as of right now the biology class I needed for this semester was full, so it looks like I won’t have a break then either. Say a pray for me, cause the last thing I need or want is to get burnt out on school already!

Nothing else new going on here! Hope y’all have a safe and happy new year!

0 comments: