Saturday, November 15, 2008

Getting there

Everyone knows I am a night owl but for the past 4+ weeks I have had a HORRIABLE case of insomnia. It went from going to bed at 2 to 4 then 5 then 6 to staying up to take the kids to school coming home and doing a few things and going to sleep around 8 then 9 to 10am and waking up when I needed to pick the kids up from school! On weekend I would go to bed once the kids were just waking up. I tired all my tricks I had up my sleeve to get back on schedule like skipping a night of sleep and staying up the next day to sleep that night. I ended up sleeping that night and then the next day as well to make up for lost time I guess. It completely backfired on me cause I was sleeping every other day and it was not only taking it's toll on my family life but my health and my well being.

The other night I did it again and the next day Milie called me at 8pm and it woke me up. I had enough! I tired to stay up till the following evening time, but didn't last and fell asleep around dinner time and woke up a little after midnight. I decided to stay awake till the next night (last night). Last night I fell asleep around 9pm and slept till 3:30am. I've been awake since then and I hope that tonight I will go to bed around 10 and sleep till 5. I know that isn't the best of schedule, but if I can sleep those hours it would make such a difference in my life right now. Wish me luck so I can be normal again! ;-)

1 comments:

Alex said...

good luck sara