Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight


We all know that I have been counting down the days till Twilight and I was even thinking of going to the midnight showing, but 1. Milie wouldn't go with me and she even threatened to not go see it with me if I had already seen it ;-) 2. I finally am back on normal sleeping hours and didn't want to chance messing that up. So Friday morning after dropping off the kids at school I headed out to Chula Vista and went to pick up Milie. We had planned on going to breakfast and then the 10:15am showing. Norma called and said she didn't have to work so she wanted to join us. We tell her to meet up at i hop and head off to buy the tickets just in case.

Norma ended up going the wrong way and we had to box up her breakfast to go so we wouldn't be late. Once we get to the theater it is in one of the smaller ones. I was kinda shocked but oh well. I went into the movie trying not to think about all the reviews that I had heard such as something was just missing to it is today's youth version of Titanic. I thought over all it was good, not great like the Titanic, but then again it didn't have the same kind of budget. I also wasn't all for the casting, the Cullen's didn't fit and I didn't like how they made them foster couples. But because I love the series as much as I do I hope that they make the rest and that they are given a better budget.

Oh can we talk about the piggy back ride up the hill. Milie's reaction was to die for and I could not stop laughing! I became one of those people that are laughing at nothing and won't stop. I had to think of other thoughts and keep taking deep breaths! Come on, they could have came up with something better. Even though it was hallirious!

0 comments: