Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I know I've been slacking on the posts, but I finally had time off of school and took full advantage of it! For Thanksgiving this year we went to Angie's again and they smoked the turkey again! We actually had plans to stop by the Miliner's also, but Chris ended up really sick and couldn't even work. In the Military missing work cause of being sick is a big deal! To put it in prospective Brandon has been in 10 years and has never had a sick day. The only time he has gotten off was when he had his molars pulled and a few months back when he has surgery. Since it's the holiday season and I have finals coming up we didn't want to chance getting sick so we ended up only going to Angie's.

Milie is from Washington and Angie is from Oregon so watching the Cowboys beat the Seahawks was Brandon's high light! Thank goodness the "Badhawks" are playing like crap this year cause Brandon isn't a fun guy to be around when the Cowboys aren't playing well. We ended up eating after the game, and after the feast us girls played phase 10 while the guys watched tv and relaxed. After helping cleaning up we got home about 11pm! It was a great night which lead to me staying up all night so that Milie and I could go "Black Friday" shopping. But that is the next post.

I forgot my camera, I know I NEVER leave home without it but I took it out to charge it and forgot to put it back, so I took a few pictures with Angie's and now I'm playing the waiting game to see when I actually get them from her ;-) I'll post them once I get them...I don't know why I say that cause I never do, does anyone? A month or 2 later post pictures that were left out and now are completely random? ;-)

0 comments: