Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What can you say

A couple weeks ago I ordered some movies online for the kids as stocking stuffers and yesterday I got a package that I had no idea what it was. I always grab the mail on the way home from picking up the kids since it's not right in front of the house it is actually good distance around the corner and down the road. Back to the story, the kids were in the car when I opened the package and it ended up being the movies so my plan was ruined.

Tonight they asked to watch


and I said it was fine, I actually sat down and watched it with them cause I've never seen it myself. I've listened to the CD more times than I ever wanted too and Amya can sign every song without missing a single word. After it was over I put the kids to bed and guess what I did?

I posted myself up on the couch and watched



ALL BY MYSELF! I even caught myself tapping my foot to the beat in one of the songs! I don't even know what to say, I'm just going to end it there...

0 comments: