Friday, July 17, 2009

Escrow - husband = not a happy camper

Having to deal with my lender is tough enough let alone Brandon being gone for all the paper work is stressing me. It's not fun buying a house with a piece of paper (power of attorney) compared to him actually being here.

Our broker swears things will only go up from here. Today should be the last b/s day, I'll believe it once the keys are handed over.

Brandon isn't just missing out on all the paper work, he is missing out on picking paint, carpet, flooring all the "fun" stuff. I can't make up my mind and Amya and I have been back and forth between Home Depot and Lowes and I think I finally have the carpet, flooring and paint for the living areas picked out.

I took this picture with my Iphone to get Milie's opinion so I'll take a better one later, this is just to give y'all an idea



The parents are trying to arrange to come down at closing to help with the move and pops can help with the flooring. I'm not sure if I'm more excited to get our keys or see the family or have the family see Brandon and I as "grown ups."

0 comments: