Saturday, July 11, 2009

Research paper

We had to write a 8 page (2 of the pages were the title page and the other was the works cited) research paper for history. He gave us this assignment right after the class started and of course me and my procrastination waited once again till the day it was due to start. Not only was the paper due that day but 5 chapters of questions were as well.

I took the kids to school came home and started on the questions. Only break I took was to watch the Michael Jackson Farewell. The first week of questions took me 4 hours and the second week 7 hours, Tuesday wasn't any different another 7 hours! After a quick dinner I started in with my paper.

My goal was to be done by 10-10:30 so that I could have Milie or my mom proof read it and have it submitted by the due time of 11:30. After a lot of nagging from Amya, Brandon, Milie and everyone else I finally finished and thankfully Milie took the time to proof it for me and caught a few errors. I submitted it and have been waiting for my grade all week, it came today and I got 100%

0 comments: