Saturday, July 18, 2009

Private

I've been meaning to go private for some time and with all the major events going on right now I don't need all of the world knowing where we're moving, how the modern world's medical interventions are helping us along with baby #4, and how I did in school (who really wants to read about that anyways?)

But we do want our family and friends to keep updated on the rugrats and progress of everything...especially when it comes to the remolding, I am far from an interior designer and will need your opinion...desperately! Really we want y'all to know what's going on in our lives while y'all are spread throughout the US, so I don't have to repeat myself over and over : )

So, if you want to be added send me your email so your not left out. I'll be making the change within the next week or two.

0 comments: