Thursday, March 6, 2008

Babysitting

All of us girls agreed that we deserved a much needed massage so I booked appointments for a girls day at the spa. The babysitter fell through, so I volunteered to watch the kids. I intentionally didn't tell the other girls until the day before (that way they couldn't cancel their appointments) I wanted them all to still go and knowing that they wouldn't want to leave me out they would want to reschedule. But I ending up having a good time too. Not as relaxing, but still enjoyable. It's been awhile since I've watched a group of kids, but we had a blast. We went to the park, rode scooters, did homework (Homework first, then play time) Yes I am a responsible adult :) Then we had leftovers from Sunday dinner. After that the kids thought that they would play pretend and hung out in Brandon's truck acting as if they were going somewhere. Near the end they wanted to hide in the back of the truck to scare the girls when they came back. For a good 30 minutes every car that would pass they would scream get down! Finally when the girls returned I think they saw them and the plan didn't turn out so well, but it was still fun to watch. Here's some pictures of the night.






0 comments: