Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lucky for you this isn't scratch and sniff

I did my work out and Gavin came and took pictures of me laid out on the floor

This is as soon as I was done...

He got the flash to work...

He told me to smile, I was like huh?...

This was the best I could do...


I thought I could do the treadmill after I finished my doctors appointment in the morning, and ended up getting the guilt by the girls cause I tried to come up with excuses, my second mistake was I got on not really thinking about if I was prepared and forgot to pull my hair up! You wouldn't think that would be a big deal, but for all of us thick hair gals you know what I mean! Another mistake was I didn't realize my water was almost gone and I had to yell for Gavin to get me more twice cause I knew if I got off to get it I was done! And lastly I normally roll the treadmill into the living room under a fan and in front of the TV, this time I left it where I store it and didn't have a fan nor anything to entertain me, so it dragged on FOREVER!

Moral of the story 1. work out in the morning so it's not so hot out and you don't feel guilt but pride when asked if you did your workout 2. Always pull your hair up 3. have at least 2 bottles of water within arms reach 4. if possible work out where there is a fan near by and a TV or something to entertain you

Can't wait to do it all again tomorrow! :)

0 comments: