Monday, March 31, 2008

Procrastination Queen

Everyone knows that I am the queen of procrastination, and it finally caught up with me tonight. I have been saying for days that I needed to get my homework done cause I knew that I was going to have a busy weekend. But of cause I wait until the night it is all due and try to rush and finish it. I came home this afternoon with full intentions of getting it done, but I was tired and thought that I could take a nap first and do better on it later. Makes sense right? Well I ended sleeping for a few hours longer than I wanted and then life came into play and the boys needed my attention and it was just going slow as can be. I finally get my math done and move onto my child development class, and the reading for that class took FOREVER! But I finished with 25 minutes till it was all due, I start my discussion questions and see that I have about 15 minutes so I take the test first since it is worth more points and it will lock you out if it's not done on time. Not to toot my own horn, but I always do great on these test and since I was rushing this time I got a B, not bad but I was trying to get all A's in this class. I see that I have 4 minutes to finish my last DQ and I rush and as I post it turns to 12:01, so there I go, ONE freaking minute late! Now I can only hope and cross my fingers that she will still give me points for it. I'm guessing since I have a paper due Tuesday I should start it now and not wait until dinner time Tuesday night!

0 comments: