Thursday, March 6, 2008

Better late than never! :)

Last Sunday I made dinner for some friends and it turned out great. My baked ziti seemed to get the approval of the kids and the apple tarts were the highlight of the night. Everyone went home with a copy of the recipe! And still days later I've been asked about them! They are absolutely delicious! They send you to a place of sweet heaven that is enlighten and you never want to leave. For those who's mouth are now drooling I will make them the next time I am around you. Here are some pictures from dinner...

According to Angie, "You can run, but you can't hide!" I hate pictures!


Adult and kids tables



Becki


Norma (she asked for a blanket and Yu-gi-oh is what she got)


Milie (now that's the Milie we love)
Temporary missing, sorry


Pat (Angie's mom)


Angie had the camera this time so she isn't in any pictures BUT next month I'll get her back for the many unflattering pictures she took of me! :)

0 comments: