Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh Lord Jesus

It's me, Angie and Milie and guess what...we're drunk! hahaha Don't you wish you were here with us! After months of dealing with everyday drama of not having the hubbies around we thought it would be great to get drunk and let loose around us girls. We ended up playing card games, chicken foot, and doing the arch for homecoming. As of this moment Angie is falling off the ball and Milie is laughing at her and Roxy is lost for words, and I can't spell for the life of me! :) Angie likes window! Hold on, I"m gonna go get my camera to take a picture of it... Don't let Sara fool you she is a little two sheets to the wind. And if Sara is Two sheet then Milie is 10 Sheets to the wind. She can't even stand up she is swaying all over the place and is quite the fun drunk. We always enjoy having her around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: