Saturday, July 26, 2008

Boredom

Brandon has been on medical leave for a week now and all we have accomplished is him rehabbing himself from surgery and I've been doing some homework, but other than that we haven't done nothing. We have by some miracle been able to keep the house in order and the kids entertained though; thanks to Wii. They have almost beat Mario Kart and well on their way for Mario Party 8!

Ethan has been writing stories almost everyday since he has been out of school, I think we might have a writer on our hands (he takes after his mommy) Toot Toot, blowing my own horn :-) Gavin is still a no go for school. Brandon and him had a talk about it the other day while they walked to the mini mart and Gavin said he doesn't want to go because he doesn't like Ms. Lowery (that was Ethan's teacher) Brandon asked him why he doesn't like her and he said because she has ugly hair (she has short hair) Brandon asked him what do you mean and he said she looks like a boy. I then asked Brandon what am I going to do if he does get her, what am I going to do; walk into the office and say I need to change teachers because my son has a fear of short hair women?

So that is my life, fun huh?

Correction: I have just been informed that they have already beat Mario Party and are well on their way for Mario Kart; my bad!

0 comments: