Sunday, July 27, 2008

Finally!

Ethan is 6 1/2 and all his cousins and friends have already started the funny looking age where they lose their teeth, but for some reason Ethan's were in there solid! Just the other day Brandon and I were talking about when he might lose a tooth.

Last night Ethan comes running up stairs and says Daddy's friend broke my tooth! I look and see that one was loose, I told him no that kids lost their teeth and it's no biggie because once it falls out he gets to put it under his bed (he a light sleeper and I don't want to chance getting caught) and the tooth fairly will bring him money! My drama kid ended up crying himself to sleep.

Today every time he eats he acts like it’s the end of the world and says it hurts. He let me look and wiggle it today and since he has been messing with it so much its 3/4 of the way ready to fall out. Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll be able to post a picture of my toothless little man!

0 comments: