Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mantequilla codo

(That's Spanish for butter elbow) Many people don't believe me when I tell them that I am Mexican, but truth is I am. Don't I look like a Garcia? Really all my dad gave me was brown eyes, the ability to tan easily, and these nasty dry elbows! I lotion all the time, but it is never enough so I looked up home remedies and it said to message butter for 30 minutes and then leave on for an hour. Well I rubbed for about 30 second and then went and watched a show. The butter started melting so after 45 minutes or so I had to wash it off. And let me tell you that was a treat. Greasy arms, YUCK! Afterwards it said you would be good to go, but I'm taking since mine are truly jacked up it will take a couple of times. Thanks Dad for all things Mexican I get the dry elbows!




Looks like fun huh?

0 comments: