Sunday, April 26, 2009

Family day

Today I had to set an alarm to wake me up to finish up a sociology test that was due this afternoon. But after I finished, Brandon thought that we should get out of the house and spend some time together. I had a return to make so we ended up making it a day at the mall.

Fashion Valley Mall is an outdoor mall and we walk it all the time just to get out, but they have a Coach store and I always have to stop and take a look. Today I got a new member of my coach family, here's Penelope isn't she a beauty?



The boys were really good, so we stopped at the sports store and Ethan got a Cowboys wallet and Gavin picked a Bangles hat (Brandon says if he wears it during football season hes disowning him)

By then we were starving and went to lunch. Ethan has become such an eater! Brandon and him almost ended up eating about the same amount. Ethan not only ate his food, but my taco and Gavin's as well!

We ended the afternoon at the motorcycle shop and looked around for a dirt bike for the boys. The fact they are the smallest 7 and 5 year olds ever does help! Poor kids have to wait till the grow some more before we can fit them on a bike.

It was a great day and so nice to not have to listen to X-box!

0 comments: