Monday, April 27, 2009

Summer School


There is no better way than to spend San Diego's hot summer days than in school, right?

After an hour of SLOW Internet and being kicked off multiple times, I was finally able to register for my classes. I had planned on taking the summer off, but found a schedule that I like and will keep me on track with my time line for my degree.

I'll be taking 2 history classes (a requirement here in San Diego for a bachelors) and a fine art; which is the requirement for any photography classes.

Each class is only 5 weeks, but they all have different start dates, so it will be nice and keep me busy while Brandon is out to sea this summer and Milie will be already living in WA. Plus the kids go to year round school, so it will give us the same summer dates off now (very rare around here!)

0 comments: