Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring break day 1, 2, & 3

This spring break I wanted to make sure and not sit around and do nothing here so Monday we went and picked up the Garrett's and headed out to La Jolla Cove and hiked down Sunny Jim Cave. It was a quick 145 steps down and a few quick snap shots and then back up, so we went to the beach there and the kids had a blast.




Tuesday Milie and her kids drove out here and we had a pool day. It was freezing water in my opinion so I tanned while Milie read and did homework and the kids lasted an hour and a half or so before they started shivering. We then hung out while we waited for the husbands to get off work so we could drive to Sonic. They just open one out here and once we go there we saw the line of over a mile long of cars and changed our plans to Chili's.


Today we were going to head to the science museum but I didn't get my updated Omsi pass in the mail until today and it rained last night which always my excuse to have a lazy day. I know 3 days in and I already wanted to relax. Instead we started our spring cleaning here and once Brandon got home we rushed off to the Padre's game. It was military appreciation and they gave us free tickets and tee shirts. The boys had a blast and asked to go again. I think we will pay for our seats next time and sit closer, we were up in the nose bleed section. Free tickets though so I can't complain.



Keep ya updated with the rest of our week (month actually, kids get a month off for spring break since they go to year round school)

0 comments: