Sunday, April 5, 2009

Found it

My younger brother and sister played baseball/softball all throughout their lives and have been on teams that traveled the United States. They have played catcher FOREVER and the folks have forked over TONS of money on equipment. Levi had to quite due to major knee injuries and poor little princess Hannah ended up with catchers feet (stubs). Brandon and I have talked and we agree that we want the boys to play other positions, but since they are young and "trying" out each position to figure what works best for them we have let them play catcher and this is the cutest picture of Gavin "acting like Auntie Hannah" as he put it.



Here are a few other of him playing


The two catcher pictures were taking with my iPhone and these other two were taking with my camera, think it's time for a new one? ;) Poor thing is crapping out on me

0 comments: