Friday, February 22, 2008

The 3rd/ Dr. appt./ Tiny tots


I should had known that it was coming because this morning I get a text from Angie saying, “Hey drive careful today to your Dr. appt. the roads are nasty and people are being stupid.” The third has come and I’m taking it so Ms. Universe can get off her rag and leave me alone! I get on the 805 and a gust of wind (I’m amusing) blew harder than expected and caused me to sway a bit. Nothing major, but this happened where you turn off onto the 8. When we first moved back here some clucker (God forgive me for calling him names) tried to out run a cop on his motorcycle and ended up taking the corner to fast and going over the rail falling to his death with his girl on the back. They both died (hence asking for forgiveness for name calling) but come on! There is a time and place to speed off from a cop and a 50+ foot winding bridge isn’t the place. Back to me (cause that’s what it’s all about) had a tad bit of my heart sink to my stomach, but I regained control and slowed down to about 45mph and took the ramp under control. People started honking and I just gave them the finger and kept on with myself. Shoot I’m not dying for anyone; especially someone being rude. Moral of the story I had my 3 and my bad juju should be over with!


After all that drama I finally make it to my ultrasound and get called back right away. I’m thinking this is going to be quick and I’ll finally get some answers and will turn my day around. I guess when Ms. Universe wants to mess with you it’s an all day thing. The tech was nice, but SLOW! About an hour into it she says (after I had already told her I had my gall bladder removed) that she can’t find it. I then again tell her that I had it removed and 15 minutes later she tells me she can’t find where it should have been, huh? She lost me there and said that she has to go get her supervisor. Supervisor Cindy comes in and is when serious and to the point. She does her thing for about 10 minutes and then I get the awful, “ohh” sound out of her. She says she has to get the doctor and then I’ll be able to leave after that. The doctor comes in and for a good 30 minutes tells me to stop breathing and takes recording of the sounds from my liver, kidneys, pancreas, and God knows what else. After all that I ask okay can I FINALLY have some answers on what’s going on. No! He tells me basically that I have a dense and over sized liver (already knew that) so back to the original plan on March 4th I better have some answers!


While leaving the ultrasound I realized that it took almost 2 hours! And that means I have 7 minutes to drive from Balboa to Tiny tots. Speeding can be done, reality shouldn’t be done! I take the exit to 163 and it’s at a stop! By this time I already have Milie on the phone hoping that she can find the number to tiny tots, but good old navy has to be confusing and I figure I will just call housing since they basically share a build (tiny tots has the same address expect it ends with ½) I call them and tell them I’m going to be late and while I finally get them on the phone I see the accident that stopped traffic. Now I’m not feeling as guilty because it was completely out of my control. I finally make it there 15 minutes late and she says, “I’m going to have to charge you because you’re late.” I tell her it was because of an accident and she tells me that I needed to have someone else pick him up then. Well since the hubby is deployed and everyone else lives in BFE (not really, but for this situation I say so) what was I going to do. I say fine and she says it will be $20 f-ing dollars! I did the face of what did you just say, because it only cost me $36 a month and now you are trying to charge me $20 bucks because of an accident! I’m officially over today and can’t wait for a new day that is nice and peaceful, but first I have to go clean my house so everyone will think that I actually live a clean, organized life while in the real world it is far from that!

0 comments: