Monday, February 25, 2008

Today!


After everything that has been happening here, today was one of the most peaceful days that I've had in a long time. I woke up to hearing the most awful sound in my head, but I wasn't letting that ruin my day! I started my day off with some homework- trying to get ahead of the game, then had a phone conversation with Milie to where she talked about her dogs bowel movements and it's texture. Maybe this is where my day started to be good, everyone needs a good laugh every once in awhile about poop. Then off to met Angie to head over to Admiral Baker to pick a location and pay the deposit. Even though Angie had me sign my life away on the contact (good old Navy wont let any loop holes slip by) Again wasn't letting that ruin my day. Gavin and I went and had lunch and we had a pretty good talk about his attitude (I know a good talk with a 4 year old, but I think he fully understands) He ended up turning out to having an awesome day as well! Then we picked up Ethan and ran some errands and now I'm home and writing this to thank those who have contributed to me having an excellent day! I needed it and very much appreciate it. Now if anyone wants to talk Big Brother please call becasue I'm needing to vent my feelings on these flakes on the show this year! Hope y'all had a day at least half as good as mine! :)

0 comments: