Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Exhausted

We've been kinda busy lately and I think it caught up with the boys. They wanted to "go swimming" in the tub and after drenching the walls and ceiling with water they finally got out to come down stairs and wait for me to get them dressed. Have you in mind they are well capable of doing this task themselves, but needed to be babied so I told them to wait on the couch until I finished my phone conversation. I mean how could I possibly hang up an adult conversation, something that is completely lacking in my life at this time! Finally Milie and I wrapped it up and this is what I find.



The same thing for Ethan but he managed to put on his pj's, just every time I took his picture, bless his little heart, he would cough and look as if he was convulsing and I was just taking pictures of him. So in the respect of my mother-hooding (is that even a word?) I'm not posting his pictures because if he was convulsing I would help him and not take pictures. Back to Gavin, I didn't have the heart to wake him and get him dressed so I covered him up and left him on the couch with Ethan. About 2am he comes upstairs and says, "I'm naked" in the funniest tone as if why would I dare let him sleep undressed. I ended laughing; which caused me to cough, and 20 minutes later after coughing up a lung I finally caught my breath and was able to breath. I guess that is what I get for not getting him dress, but he looked so peaceful.

0 comments: