Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bonfire & Chicken feet


I haven’t been posting as much as I would like due to being back in school. Sorry! But we finally made it to an outing last night, we went to a bonfire with all the military members of our ward. It was actually fun even though it was cold. Every time the little ones would get close to the fire the men knew it was time to add more logs to warm us all up. We roasted hot dogs and everyone brought a side. Someone was amazing and brought bread stick from Pat Oscars, don’t know if any of you have had these bread stick, but they are the best. Olive Garden has nothing on them! We also roasted marshmallows and had hot chocolate while we shared our testimonies. I didn’t think that we would make it long, but we didn’t even leave the beach till 10pm! It was a great night and I’m really glad that we made it.


Tonight we again got out of the house and had game night over at Angie’s. We played chicken feet, first time, but it was fun. Ethan caught on pretty fast and Gavin had a Gavin night. Little attitude, can’t wait for Daddy to come back and see how his mini me has actually become mini Brandon attitude and all! : ) Poor Milie is sick and tomorrow is her birthday (actually today since it’s 1am) and we again are making it out of the house to her birthday dinner at Outback. It’s her 30th and with her being sick and the hubby being deployed, I feel for her cause no woman wants to turn 30 (besides me) and with all that on top of everything. God bless her strength! I love having strong, independent friends who can handle military life. If your reading this Milie, Happy birthday! I hope you have the best 30th possible!

0 comments: