Sunday, February 3, 2008

I think this is where it started...

First let me start off by asking why am I a deep cleaner? Why can't I just pick up my stuff and run a quick vacuum? I have to always reorganize everything and move every piece of furniture and rearrange cupboards! What should only take an hour tops always becomes a 2 day event! Okay enough with that, why I'm posting. I think that I found out where Gavin started cutting, and sadly to say it started in Amya's room. While I was cleaning her room I found these under her bed



Look closer, no doubt it's a headless Ken, but check out the mohawks on the ponies! Poor little fellows :(





I think it's time someone tells my boys to step away from the scissors! You think? Strike one Gavin trying to become a barber, strike two Ethan’s cut out (which I must give him credit for, but it was a tad bit too much for me) strike three the innocent ponies! By the rules of the game they are out! Okay I think we should go back to a happier place…



Aww, look how cute they are!

0 comments: