Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm too impatient

I couldn't wait for Brandon to come home, so yesterday I went and picked up the TV and stand. I drove my beast and it wasn't tall enough to fit the TV. So I took the stand and went home to get the truck. On the way back I realized that it was in desperate need of some gas. Luckily the truck will tell you how many miles until empty and it said I had 5 miles. I knew that there was a gas station next to the store, so I passed all the others on the way. Once I pulled up to the gas station it was one of those dumb ones that only expect cash or debt. I only use a debt card but run it as credit, so it wouldn't work. I go and pick up the TV and pray that I'll make it to another gas station. Once I drive out into the road the TV tips over and is now hanging over the edge and looks like any bump will make it flip out of the truck. I then look at how many miles and it changes to 0! I start to freak out, but the fear of having the TV flip out of the truck overwhelms me. I turn into another gas station and the TV flips over to the other side of the back of the truck, but this time it falls below the edge so I know it won't fall out. Later last night I took it in with my trusted dolly (aka the kids wagon) and I carry the stand in piece by piece. Here is what it looks like and old vs. new and the mess it made!

nice commercial, huh? :-)

Law and Order

sorry for the flashes!

slim and sleek vs. beast

wanna clean it for me :-)

0 comments: