Monday, May 19, 2008

Toot Toot


Not to toot my own horn or anything, but guess what I did...I pulled a 4.0 this semester! Take that mom, I did it! Thanks for the voices in my head, guess your constant rambling paid off. I thought it would be great news, but boring Brandon could really care less, so I thought I'll call my girls and we can use it as an excuse to get together and have dinner. It has almost become next to impossible to get us together. I really thought it would work out, I did my homework and made sure that none of the hubby's had duty. But once again plans were already made. It's 3 days later now, and I'm over it.

Onto other things going on in my life...Brandon got me a gorgeous anniversary/mother's day ring. It's a past, present, future with smaller diamonds on the sides of those 3 bigger ones. It has become the ring that wasn't meant to be. I have to make it clear that Brandon did pick out a wonderful ring, but it stands up more than my liking and I snagged it on everything, or scraped the kids with it. So I took it back and exchanged it for a true mother's day ring. It is very simple, but I absolutely love it. It is the boys birth stones with some antique accents.

By exchanging the ring I saved a couple grand and was able to get a replacement wedding band that was lost. (A few of you know that story, if you don't and want to put be back into a depression you can call and ask about it) but since I don't feel like thinking about it too much tonight I'm just going to say that it has been replaced and I'm going to keep telling myself happy thoughts about it.

That's my life since I finished classes, entertaining huh? :-) I am taking the boys to Sea World to their member only night. I'll let you know how that turns out. Until then hope y'all are enjoying the heat wave more than we are.

0 comments: