Thursday, May 22, 2008

Worse mother of the year

I'm not sure why I'm posting this blog because it has nothing good to say about me, but in keeping it real I thought I would fill y'all in with what happened today...

We were running about 10 minutes behind this morning and those 10 minutes mean being late or making it on time. I rushed Ethan along and he ran to class just in time. Once I got back home I curled up on the couch and ended up dosing off. I woke up a few minutes later to look at the clock; which said 9:30am I figured since Ethan doesn't get out till 2:05pm I was golden.

I head upstairs to wake up to a phone call from Brandon. He simply says, "Why haven't you gotten our son yet?" I reply, it's not time, he then informs me that it is 2:40pm and Ethan is waiting in the office to be picked up. I jump out of bed, throw my hair in a pony tail, and yell for Gavin to come on.

I rush over to the school and Ethan comes running out cry, "What happened?" I now have to tell him that I fell asleep. I broke his little heart. I felt so awful, I can not believe that I was out cold for 5 hours! I need to figure out why I have been so tired lately!

Ethan is now accepting applications for replacement parents to pick him up from school. Only responsible persons please apply!

(You should know that Brandon did this too a few weeks back)

0 comments: