Sunday, May 4, 2008

S.O.S.

Things are pretty much back to normal around here. Brandon is back to work and I'm back to procrastating on doing homework. I only have 3 weeks left and had planned on taking the summer off, but in the end I'm taking one class. I figured since the Ethan has to go to school year round why not me?

Mom's 50th birthday was a hit. I had a great time back home and it went way too fast. I normally go home for a few weeks at a time, and since this time it was only 4 days I cried when it was time to go. I'll post pictures in our family photos.

Other than that nothing new, except I miss my girls! I was going out to Chula Vista at least 3-4 times a week and I haven't seen them for 3 weeks. Text messages and phone calls are only so much. I need a girls get together. Thankfully Sex and the City the movie is coming out and I hope and pray that we can get together for that and spend some time together. As happy and I am for the hubby to be home I miss my girls! So here is my S.O.S. to Milie, Angie & Norma...I'm alive and well but missing you so lets make plans!

0 comments: