Sunday, May 25, 2008

So proud!

We always talk about Brandon going to school as well, but he always says he never has enough time. I completely understand cause we NEVER see him much. But the other day I asked in hopes he would say yes if I can enroll him for the fall semester so he can have all the basic classes done by shore duty so he can focus on his bachelors while he has more time and he said YES! He'll have to take classes online, but since I've been doing it for the last year we know it is manageable. I enrolled him, filed for financial aid, and tonight we sent off for his transcripts.

The goal right now is for me to get my Nursing degree while Brandon will get his BA in Management. After I get my degree and work for awhile I will go back to school to get my master's to become a nurse practitioner and once Brandon gets out of the Navy he will be going to a golf academy (yes there is a golf school) to become a golf director. Hopefully I can talk Brandon into going back to school during another shore duty to get his MBA.

Three cheers for teaching our childern the importance of a college degree!

0 comments: