Saturday, January 26, 2008

About the post below, she lied…it has a few scratches on it and it is a lot smaller then I thought. I thought it was a tall computer hutch, but it is shorter than me. BUT overall I’m still very excited about it because I can fix the scratches with a touch up pen.

Y’all should have seen me getting it out of my car and into the house. I used the boy’s wagon and laid it on its side and wheeled it into the house. The only problem is when I went down the stairs it made one of the doors open it hit the stair and took a chunk out, but I didn’t even let that bug me. I was just so happy to finally have a desk again. Now if I can just figure out where I’m going to put it! I have rearranged my furniture at least 5 times! And that is no lie. I’ll put it in place and not like it and then change it just to go back to what I started with!

Onto other things, tonight the boys are going to a babysitter! It will be for a good amount of time and I’m kind of freaked! I know that they will be fine and that they love playing with Nick, but still my babies have to be watched so I can go out. After all the back and forth of going or not and even planning on flying family down to watch the boys I am going to halfway night! We’ll see how it goes and I’m sure the boys will be the least of the any problems that may accrue! (most know what I’m talking about and to add salt to the wound I overheard some things that I wished I hadn’t cause now I know people are being fake to my face)

Bigger and better things are happening today. Today is Hannah’s baby shower! I’m so excited for her, but secretly sad that I’m not there for it. I wish we lived by family and that it wasn’t such a hassle to get home for important events. While we were in Washington we went on weekend trips to Hannah’s softball tournaments, I was able to go to everyone’s birthday dinners, we hung out with my other nieces and nephew! Seeing family was a daily thing! I miss being home!

0 comments: