Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Have A Dream

I thought in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day tomorrow I would write my dream.

I have a dream of peace and harmony. That one day my family can walk down any street at any giving time of day or night and feel safe. I have a dream that every woman, child, and man will never go a day without hungry or fear of where they will lay their head down to rest. I have a dream every person regardless of their class, status, or wealth will have the desire to become somebody who will make a difference in our world. I have a dream that health care will be looked at as a necessity and not a potential gain for others. I have a dream that everyone will want the best for others and will look at their own success as the success of their family, friends, and community. I have a dream that one day everyone will care more about others than themselves!

I know I this is a big dream but I believe that one day it could be if everyone worked for it! I have a dream!

0 comments: