Monday, January 7, 2008

Madness!

So my new year’s resolution hasn’t worked out as planned! With my crazy schedule of the intersession class I haven’t even had the time to play with the boys yet alone keep up with the house. It’s not horrible and will only take a few minutes to clean up, but I’m sad that things aren’t going as planned. I am overwhelmed and feel that the boys are being neglected with all the homework I have had. I literally wake up and start on homework and don’t log off until I go to bed. I wish that I am over exaggerating, but I’m not. We have to do 4 weeks of class work in 1 week! So I have decided to drop the class and add it to the regular semester, so I’m able to get the full impact of the class. I think that it is a lot better for the family and my GPA.

I tried to get Brandon to write a post, but he was unable to translate it into English and it kept coming up in Japanese. He said he will post while he is in Guam. Yeah for y’all!

Nothing else new is really going on here. We have a week before Gavin goes back to school and two for Ethan. I am SOOO excited that I now have 2 weeks off and the boys and I can make fun family memories! I’ll let y’all know what we end up doing and post some pictures!

0 comments: